Sunday 30 December 2012

The end of a year


Greetings fellow crafters!  How has the rest of the year treated you? Mine has been quite busy since my last blog. 

I wanted to do finish a few projects before I delivered my little spawn- alas, I was not able to do anything other than pile unfinished projects and new purchases in my scraproom. He decided to come out a few weeks ealier than planned, so my scrap moments took a back seat. 

That caused a scrapplosion.  How much of a mess did it make of my room? Well, I am not proud but here is the state at the moment... 

OMG! Duck for cover!

Calling K9s to help search for survivors.


Yes- yes. I know. Horrible.  But I blame this guy: 
 Proof that he sleeps! I forgot he did that!

At least he’s cute! 

I wanted to show you the papers I obtained in my trip out west- but they are somewhere in my pile of stuff on the table... But I’m planning on working on fixing up my room- what’s the point of being married to a guy who’s a born organizer if I can’t utilize him that way? 

So- challenges for me for the near year. Organize my crafts room.   

There was a challenge set out there to use up what papers we have: I am sure I have papers in there that I have forgotten I had gotten so my  plan is to dent at least half ( ok a quarter? 1 third? 1 piece of paper?) from my stash before I purchase anything else... ( Well, except the few items I NEED to start the new year.... )


Anyone else have crafts New Year challenges?


1 comment:

  1. Oh Kathleen your craft room looks so inviting actually! So many treasures to dig into. When you get a bit of time to yourself (and yes, it will come) you are going to find so many amazing products you forgot you have, and you are going to have so much fun playing with them. Can't wait to see the layouts and projects you come up with!!

    Lorena
    www.ScrappingCorner.ca

    ReplyDelete