Tuesday 1 January 2013

2013!!!!!



Ugh – organizing a hot mess is a lot of work.  I’ve been plugging at it a few hours a night. Now to actually sort out and see what I have bought over the years...

Here is what mine looks like so far:
Wait- is the baby in there?!


Those are the things that are homeless at the moment. I have sorting bins to well, sort through... 

Wow- do I ever have a lot of stuff... 

So far I have found:    
                          too much pink ribbon
                          5 mini albums (well, 6 if you count the 8X* CM one I found)
                          A smash book! (Thanks Sarah!)
                          A box full of CM perfect fit papers....
                          Too many dollar store items purchased by other people trying to                              surprise me
                          A few slabs packs from Michael’s
                          Stickers I never planned on using
                          3 unfinished minis and 2 LOs I did with the amazing Cari Fennel

                         A box of fabric

                          Prima Flowers!!!! 
 

And my stash from out west when I visited: Creative Pages in Edson AB, and Memory Junction in Kamloops BC. 




My stash includes Bella Blvd – Baby Boy , Doodlebug design inc – Snips and Snails , Simple Stories – Baby Steps and Bo Bunny- Enchanted to help finish my wedding album.


I still have not decided what project to work on. I should work on the little guy’s album once the room is somewhat organized – I mean, it’s not like he’s going to stop being awesome and cute because I can’t keep up with him.... 

I could also work on some of those minis I found, create projects that HAVE an end. Maybe even give one or 2 or 6 away... 

Oh the possibilities! 

Wishing you all a Happy New Year and health, happiness and prosperity in 2013! How are you spending your New Years day? I had a lovely brunch with my family and watched the first video from Creative JumpStart Summit 2013 !  AMAZING! Cannot wait for tomorrow!!!


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment