Sunday 11 March 2012

ARRRGGGGG!!!!


So here I am stuck in a creative rut.  I took out my new sewing machine, took some paper and trying to get something going. So far I’ve had this base done- I quite like it. I just don’t know what to do with it.  I placed some pictures, played with some flowers and ribbons and multiple embellishments.  None of them have been making me fall in love with it.  So now I have a page and coming up dud.  And it’s like I can’t move forward until I am done with this.  Any suggestions?




Yesterday I hosted a Close to My Heart party. Lisa Page is my consultant ( http://lisapage.myctmh.com ) came over.  As a gift for hosting she made me this amazing box (created w the CTMH critcut cartridge) and lovely cards. Don’t you think?



A big congrats from Natalie from http://mamanhall.blogspot.com/ won a prize! Lucky her! Read about what she won on her blog!  We made a card using the cutest of paper. I love it!



And my show was more successful that I anticipated! Now to reap the benefits!  I’m only hoping that this will help jumpstart my creativity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment