Wednesday 11 April 2012

Diane needs a blog!


Yes- you may wonder why I stole Sarah’s blog idea- in reality we talked about this (and she stole mine mwahahaha!). We are hoping that peer pressure will make Diane finally post something in her blog!

I have fabulous talented friends- but Diane is the kind of person who sees something and says- why buy that when I can make it? And does she ever and doesn’t it ever look fab!? She is working on this fabulous folder album. It looks great. I’m jealous.

She also finds and passes on the best ways to organise, speed up or just make scrapbooking a better faster way.  She’s showed me things that I may have seen online but would never had thought to apply until I saw what she had done.

Stuck on an idea? She’s a great source of inspiration, and then she just shrugs off any praise you try to give her, as if it was all in a day’s work. She’s a scrapbook fairy I swear!

I was lucky enough to spend a day with her. I was able to do a layout while with her and she helped me with some ideas that I would not have thought of. Small bling details that I would have just wasted away.  

Here’s the page I did with her:


Think it would look as good without her?! Nuh-hun!
So this is my quickie entry on how Diane is awesome and should have a blog. It’s such a great idea that other people are blogging about it too! Just one of us talking about it may be crazy talk, but the entire lot of us? Listen up you crazy scrapper that we all love- get blogging and show the world what we have the privilege to see! Let other bask in your awesomeness!

2 comments:

  1. Diane is so awesome! She's so humble too.

    C'mon Diane! Get blogging!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!Kat thank you so much!!I don't know what to say.I know that you ORDERED me to have one that day we scrapped.I guess I just feel like I don't have anything interesting to say.I am overwhelmed and had no idea how much love my friends have for my work.I just do it.I don't even really think about it.I'm wondering if you all want me to have a blog cos i said i would blog about your blogs ;) *MWAH*
    NH,once again,you make me blush!

    ReplyDelete